Reiki is a Japanese word meaning Universal Life Energy, an energy which is all around us. Reiki is a system of natural healing which evolved in Japan from the experience and dedication of Dr Mikao Usui.
What to expect during a Reiki Treatment:
The recipient simply lies on a couch and relaxes. There is no need to remove any clothing as Reiki will pass through clothing. The practitioner gently places their hands non-intrusively in a sequence of positions which cover the whole body. The whole person is treated rather than specific symptoms. A full treatment usually takes about 1 hour with each position held for several minutes.
Benefits of a Reiki treatment:
- stress reduction and relaxation
- Induces a sense of calmness and tranquility
- Boosts natural healing ability of the body
- Helps relieve mental and physical tiredness
- Can help with poor sleeping / insomnia
- Balances the body's energy/chakras
- Improves concentration and alertness
Our main Reiki therapist, Russ, has been practicing for many years and is a Reiki Master/Teacher, who is qualified to teach Reiki at all levels.
To find out more or book an appointment call 0151 949 0004